Welcome, If you had a casino account with Slotsheaven.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Are you looking to up the ante, no pun intended! Do you love the game of Blackjack but wish that there was another way for you to earn big cash prizes on the side while playing? Well, our online casino heard your desires and because we aim to provide you the best in Slots Heaven casino games online, we now have a great one for you – Progressive Blackjack!
Learn How to Play Progressive Blackjack
If you know how to play Classic Blackjack, then you should have no difficulties at the Progressive Blackjack table. The rules of how to play remain exactly the same. All cards keep their point value, including the hard and soft ace, and the goal is still to get as close to 21 as possible without going bust and while also beating the hand the dealer is holding.
The only difference is a progressive jackpot. If you have checked out some of our progressive slot games, then you already know how a progressive jackpot works. If not, don’t worry! We will explain it to you. With each bet placed, a small amount of it goes to a side pot. This side pot continues to grow until someone wins it. How can you win it? Read on to find out!
Progressive Blackjack Payout Table
As previously mentioned, aside from the regular payout you receive per hand if you win, each bet you make, a percentage goes to an ever-growing progressive jackpot pot. Now you may be wondering -- how do you win the Progressive Blackjack jackpot? Well, you have to have the right hand! Keep in mind, there are many ways to receive portions of the jackpot, so it isn’t an “all or nothing” type of game. Listed below are all the ways you can win cash from the progressive jackpot! (Keep in mind this is a multi-deck game so while some of these would not be possible if you were playing with one 52-card deck, you can still do it
- If you are holding a single ace - $1.00
- If you are holding two aces - $5.00
- If you are holding two aces that are of the same color - $10.00
- If you are holding two aces that of the same suit - $50.00
- If you are holding three aces - $100.00
- If you are holding three aces of the same color - $250.00
- If you are holding four aces - $1,500.00
- If you are holding three aces of the same suit - $2,500.00
- If you are holding four aces of the same suit – you receive the entire jackpot prize!