Best Online Roulette Games Worldwide at SlotsHeaven.com
With so many betting options and different ways to win real money, it should be no surprise that Roulette is one of the most popular casino games in the world.
It’s even better when you play at an online casino. Aside from the convenience of playing wherever and whenever you want, you can find a wide range of Online Roulette games. SlotsHeaven.com is the best international roulette casino to play at because it offers more than a dozen different online roulette games, plus several Roulette tables at the Live Casino.
Play European and French Roulette, make large bets at the premium tables or small stakes when you spin the Penny Roulette wheel, or try and win a progressive jackpot in the Age of the Gods: Roulette. Register your online casino account and make a deposit, and you can play these games and more for real money.
Top 10 Online Roulette Games
- Penny Roulette: You won’t find a casino game with a lower minimum bet than Penny Roulette. Players do have the option to increase bet sizes to more than a penny as well.
- Premium European Roulette: Experience the VIP Roulette room from your home. Enjoy high-quality 3D graphics and the highest maximum betting limits of any Online Roulette games.
- Classic Roulette: Make all your favourite bets on the traditional European Roulette wheel, with 36 red and black numbers and a single green zero.
- Age of the Gods: Roulette: The Age of the Gods progressive jackpot has come to Roulette. Place a bet on the special bonus spot for your chance at winning free spins, a 100x multiplier, or one of four progressive jackpots.
- Frankie Dettori’s Roulette: The greatest jockey in history has become a casino legend with several games developed in his honour. This Roulette game includes a progressive jackpot known as the “Magnificent 7.”
- 101 Roulette: The Roulette Wheel increases in size from 36 numbers to 101 black and red numbers and a single zero.
- Dragon Jackpot Roulette: In addition to all the regular betting options, you’ll have a chance at winning one of the four dragon progressive jackpots.
- 1000 Diamond Bet Roulette: Don’t just bet on numbers or neighbourhood bets, you can also place chips on the diamond spaces. If the ball lands in a diamond pocket, you can claim a big win.
- Roulette Deluxe: A classic Roulette wheel with 3D graphics, you’ll feel like you’re at the casino when you play this game.
- Premium Pro Roulette: Customize the table to your liking. You can change the colours of the betting table, change the camera angles, and enjoy a complete range of betting options.
How to Play Online Roulette
One of the best things about Roulette is that with all different betting options available, no two games have to be the same. The basic premise of the game is to bet on a number or group of numbers, and if the Roulette ball lands on a pocket with your number, you win the bet.
The game flow is as follows.
- Place your bets on the betting table. If you aren’t sure what the different options are, check out the betting options below.
- Press the Spin button.
- The wheel will start to spin, and the roulette ball will bounce around the wheel until it lands in one of the pockets.
- If you made a wager that included the number the ball lands on you win the bet.
- To start the next round, you can either select to keep your chips in the same spot, double your bet, or clear the table and make new wagers.
The betting table is where all the pregame action takes place. The inside section has three rows of 12 numbers, and the outside section has nine spaces for bets on specific groupings of numbers.
Inside Bets have longer odds, but significantly better payouts if you win. Some examples of inside bets are:
- Specific Number: Choose any number, and if the ball lands on your number the payout is 36:1.
- Street Bet: Pick three numbers that appear consecutively. If the ball lands on any of them, it pays out 11:1.
- Corner Bet: Choose a group of 4 numbers in a square on the betting table and place your chip in the corner. If the ball lands on any of them, it pays outs 8:1.
- Line Bet: A wager on six numbers on adjacent rows. Place your chip at the end of the end, between the rows to make this wager, which pays out 5:1.
The outside bets have much better odds and are considered logical number groupings. Some examples are:
- Black or Red: If the ball lands on your colour you win a 1:1 payout.
- Odds or Even: Choose either all the odd or even numbers for a 1:1 payout.
- Dozens Bet: You can choose one of the three boxes of 12 numbers and if any of them win you’ll win a 2:1 payout.
- High or Low: You can choose all number 18 and up or go low with 1-17. The bet pays out 1:1.
There are some more advanced betting options, available on the racetrack. These include Neighbourhood bets, orphans, and neighbours of zero. They are more common with French Roulette, but can also be found in most Online Roulette games.
Unless a game is called American Roulette, it’s safe to assume that the game uses the classic European Wheel which gives the players slightly better odds of winning.
If you still have questions, scroll down to the Help and Support section for several ways to find answers to your questions.
Odds and Payouts for Roulette Games
The odds and payouts in Roulette differ for each bet. The bet with the longest odds is a specific number bet, with a 36:1 payout. This means that if you bet £1 on a number and win, you’ll receive £36. On the other side of the spectrum are the bets that are just around 50%. These bets, such as betting on a colour, odds and evens, or high/low, have a 48.6% chance of winning in European Roulette and 47.4% in American Roulette.
The odds and payout can vary based on the variant. For example, Mini Roulette only has 16 red and black numbers, so the single number bet pays out 16:1 and betting on the correct number in 101 Roulette will net your £101 on a £1 bet.
You can see the payouts for each game when you open the “Hamburger” help menu. If you have additional questions, see the Help section below.
The 3 Most Important Tips Before Spinning the Roulette Wheel on Your Bets
Regardless of which Roulette game you’re playing, it’s always a good idea to prepare yourself before placing chips on the betting table. The first thing you have to do is make sure you’re playing a regulated and reliable online casino, such as SlotsHeaven.com. The Roulette games should have an RNG (Random Number Generator) that is tested by a third-party auditor to ensure fair play. Once you know where you’re going to play Roulette, here are three tips to help get you started.
- Bonuses: Try and find a table game bonus that you can use while playing Roulette. This helps you minimize risk while coming up with the perfect betting strategy.
- Find a table that suits you. There are many different types of Roulette games. Decide if you want the added excitement of a progressive jackpot, additional betting options from French Roulette, or the classic European Roulette.
- Think about your minimum or maximum bets. Each Roulette variant has different betting limits. If you don’t want to break the bank, try playing Penny Roulette. On the other hand, if you’re a high-roller, you might want to try Premium Roulette Pro or Deluxe Roulette.
Top 3 Roulette Strategies and Betting Systems
Thanks to several bets that have odds close to 50%, there are several math-based betting systems that players like to try out. These betting systems can only be used when betting on a colour, odds/evens, or high/low, just don’t forget the single or double zero on the wheel means the odds are not exactly 50% bet and the house still has a slight edge.
- Martingale: One of the most common betting systems, Martingale says to double your bet after each loss. The logic behind it is that based on the odds, you won’t stay on a losing streak for too long, and will recoup the losses.
- Paroli: This betting is similar to the Martingale, except Paroli says to double your bets after each win. That way you’re playing with money you’ve already won, and you won’t lose your own money if you go on a losing streak.
- D’Alembart: Unlike Martingale and Paroli there is no need to double your money with the D’Alembart system. It is a low risk and low reward system where you increase your bet by one chip after a win and decrease it by one after a loss.
There are a few major problems with these betting strategies. The first is that with both American and European Roulette Wheels, the odds are never 50%, rather they range from 46 – 48%.
The second problem with these systems is most casino tables have a maximum betting limit. Depending on the size of your initial bet, this can start to be a problem after a few rounds. The best advice is to try them out, see which one works for you, and then adapt it to your bankroll and the table limits.
Variety of Roulette Games to Play
As one of the oldest and most popular casino games in the world. This has resulted in a variety of roulette wheels and ways to play. Here are some of the most popular Roulette variants,
- European Roulette: The god standard for roulette games, the classic European Roulette wheel has 36 black and red numbers and a single green zero pocket. Most of the different types of Roulette, such as Age of the Gods Roulette, 101 Roulette, Mini Roulette, and 1000 Diamond Bet Roulette use the European Roulette Wheel.
- American Roulette: By adding a second zero pocket to the Roulette wheel American Roulette increased the house edge from 2.70% to 5.26%.
- French Roulette: Using a single-zero wheel, French Roulette is known for Call Bets such as Voisins du Zero, Tiers du Cylindre, and Orphelins. You can also make all the standard bets when spinning the French Roulette wheel.
- Multiplayer Tables: There are some advantages to playing at a roulette table with other players. Whether you’re new to the game or an experienced player, it’s always a good idea to see what other players are doing, and how they are betting each hand. The biggest difference between playing at the multiplayer table as opposed to a single-player table is that you have to get our bets in on time, or the round will start without you. Multiplayer tables are available in the SlotsHsseaven.com Live Dealer Casino.
- Live Dealer Roulette: Forget about RNG and computer-based Roulette wheels when you play Live Dealer Roulette. You’ll have live streaming video from a casino that will bring the action to your computer or smartphone in real-time.
Roulette Bonuses and Promotions
Before you start playing Roulette at SlotsHeaven.com, visit the promotions page. There you’ll find bonuses and promotion designed with Roulette players in mind. You’ll even find bonuses specifically for Live Roulette.
Spin the Roulette Wheel in your Mobile Device
Playtech, the software developer responsible for all the Roulette games at SlotsHeaven.com, did a great job in ensuring that all games work on mobile devices. The games can be played in full-screen mode, regardless if you’re holding your phone in landscape or portrait modes.
The roulette games are touch-friendly, so you can drag your chips and place them on the betting table before tapping the spin button. All you need to get started is an active online casino account and a stable Wi-Fi or data network connection to play.
Roulette Games FAQ:
- How many types of Roulette are there? There are three main types of Roulette; European, American, and French. There are dozens of variants based on these different wheels.
- How to win at Roulette? Start each round by placing a chip or chips on the betting table. If the Roulette ball lands in q numbered pocket that you bet on, you’d win the bet.
- What is the safest bet in Roulette? Betting on a colour, odds or evens, or high/low have the lowest house edges of any of the possible bets.
- What is the Fibonacci system? A Low-risk betting strategy used for the 50/50 bets. After any losing bet, players are supposed to combine the amounts of the previous two losing bets. For example, if you make £1 bet and lose, your next hand you make another £1 (0+1) bet. The following bet will be £2 (1+1) and should lose another consecutive round the next bet will be £3 (2+1), followed by £5 (3+2). After a win, you restart your betting at £1.
- What is the difference between the American wheel to the European/French wheel? The American wheel is known as a double-zero because it has two green 0 pockets, as opposed to the single zero in European and French Roulette.
- Should the odds be the same on an RNG game? The idea behind the RNG is to keep the odds the same regardless if you’re playing a Live Roulette or Online Roulette game.
Roulette is an exciting game with plenty of chances to win real money. However, if you’re unsure about the betting options or how to play one of the Roulette variants, SlotsHeaven.com has made it easy to get the answers you need quickly.
- In-Game Help Menu: Every Roulette game has a built-in help menu that can show you the odds, betting options, explain the different types of bets, show your betting history and more. You can access this menu by clicking on the ”Hamburger” menu and then selecting the section you need from the sidebar menu.
- Customer Support: If your questions re related to your account, using or redeeming bonuses, technical issues, or something you can’t find in the help menu, you can reach out the Customer Support team 24/7 via telephone, live chat, or email.
Our Final Word
Roulette is an exciting game, and with so many different options, it can keep you engaged for a long time. To win real money, you will need to open an account and make a deposit at the online casino. Once the transfer is complete, you will be able to claim an exclusive Welcome Package and play all the Roulette games, from classic Roulette to the progressive jackpot games for real money at SlotsHeaven.com.
- Email us at
We're happy to help.
- Email us at
SlotsHeaven.com is licensed and regulated to offer online casino gaming services under the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. © 2023 SlotsHeaven.com is an internationally registered trademark. SlotsHeaven.com is operated by ONISAC Ltd of Suite 741 Europort, Gibraltar under a license issued by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, RGL No.053 and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Only players above the age of 18 are permitted to play our games. Underage gambling is an offence.