Welcome, If you had a casino account with Slotsheaven.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Play Online Blackjack Games Worldwide
18+. New Players Only. 100% Bonus On First Deposit Up To £50 & 50 Bonus Spins (30 Spins On Day 1, 10 On Day 2, 10 On Day 3) For Book Of Dead Slot Only. Min First Deposit Of £10. Max Bonus £100. Max Bonus Bet £5. Max Bonus Cash-Out £250. 40x Wagering Requirements. Bonus Expiry 30 Days. Bonus Spins Expiry 2 Days. Game Restrictions Apply. Further Terms Apply
New players only, 18+. £10 minimum deposit. 40x wagering requirement. £5 max bonus bet. £250 maximum cashout for each individual bonus. Bonus will expire in 30 days. Free spins will expire in 48 hours. Full terms and Bonus terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ UK Customers only. £10 deposit required. Free spins are valid for 72 hours from the time issued. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Welcome bonus for new players only | Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100 | Min. deposit is £20 | No max cash out | Wagering is 35x bonus | Maximum bet with an active bonus is £5 | Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse | Cashback is cash with no restrictions | Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded | Cashback applies to deposits where no bonus is included | T&C's apply
New players only | 10 free spins on registration(max withdrawal is £100) | min deposit £10 | wagering 40x bonus | max bet £5 with bonus funds | Live casino play excluded with bonus 100% up to £100 bonus on 1st deposit | Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller | No max cash out on deposit offers | Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse.
New players only, min deposit £10, wagering 45x, max bet £5 with bonus funds, 100% up to £100 bonus on 1st deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&C’s apply
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Deposit Bonus wins are capped at £500. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match deposit bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins are credited as Real Money without wagering requirement. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. Deposit Bonus expires after 30 days if wagering requirement has not been met. Free Spins expire after 3 days. One bonus allowed per person, address, device, IP. www.begambleaware.org For full bonus terms and conditions, please read below. Responsible Gaming
Welcome bonus for a new players only | Maximum bonus is 100% up to $/€/£ 123 | Min deposit is $/€/£ 10 | No max cash out | Wagering is 50x bonus | Maximum bet while playing with a bonus is $/€/£ 5 | Eligibility is restriced for a suspected abuse | Skrill and Neteller deposits excluded
New customers & 18+ only. Min. deposit of £10. Qualifying real money bet of £10. Min odds greater than or equal to 1.5 required. E/W bets excluded. Offer credited within 48 hours. Additional T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly.
New customers only. Opt-in required. 100% Match Bonus up to £50 on 1st deposit of £10+. 50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements. Debit Card deposits only. Irregular gameplay may invalidate your bonus. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Full Terms apply. Bet The Responsible Way. 18+
Millions of people around the world play Blackjack online. It’s managed to remain so popular because of two key elements: it’s easy to start playing as a beginner, but it’s difficult to master. The added levels of complexity make Blackjack (also known as Twenty-One to some) one of the most strategic casino games in the online casino industry, but don’t worry: our guide is here to help you take your first steps playing Blackjack, while helping you start down the road to improving your game for a better experience.
Betting Rules: How to Play Blackjack
Initially, Blackjack is a very simple game to understand. It basically revolves around the player and dealer going head to head to win: the player’s aim is to beat the dealer by getting a score that is closer to 21 than the dealer’s score. It’s crucial that the player’s score never exceeds that value, or else the dealer will claim the win.
So, theoretically, the player could get 5 but still win the hand if the dealer busts by going over 21. Here’s a selection of bullet points that will help you to get a better understanding of Blackjack:
- Order of Play
- Players are all dealt their cards, face up
- The dealer deals with their cards. One face up and one face down
- Players carry out their instructions starting from the right of the table to the left
- The dealer then carries out their own instructions
- All wins are then decided
- Card Values:
- Cards featuring numbers all have a value corresponding with that figure: so, the 4 of diamonds is worth 4, and so on across all other cards.
- The Jack, Queen, and King all carry a value of 10.
- An Ace can have two values: it’s worth either 1 or 11. It’ll automatically be worth whichever value is best for your hand, so if you have a 10 and an Ace, the Ace will be recognized as an 11 to make 21.
- Hiting: means you are dealt another card. Players can keep hitting until they go over a score of 21, which is called “going bust”. But the aim is to get as close as possible without exceeding that amount.
- Standing means that you are happy with the hand you have and your turn is now over.
- Advanced Options:
- Double Down: Doubling down is like hitting, except the player has to double the bet they have staked. Once they’re dealt the card, that’s the final action they can carry out in their turn.
- Split: This option is offered to players who have been dealt a pair. In this case, players can choose to place another wager of the same value down, and split their hand into two. Beyond this point, both hands can be played as normal.
- Insurance: When the dealer has a face-up card showing an Ace, the player is offered insurance. This means that if the dealer reveals their hidden card to be worth 10, the player will be paid out a win of 2/1. The insurance stake is usually limited to half of the player's original bet.
- Surrender: Surrender is when you can choose not to carry out any instructions when your hand has been dealt. While you will be unable to win by taking this option, you will get back half of your stake.
- Side bets: In some online Blackjack games, players have an option to place side bets. Insurance is a type of side bet, but there are also others available, such as betting on pairs being dealt.
- Multi-hand: This is quite a simple one: some online Blackjack games allow players to play more than one hand at the same time.
While this covers most actions available, we may have missed some. If you find something that’s not on this list, just check out our help and support section to learn what it is.
Although Blackjack is a pretty simple game, players still have a number of variations to choose from to keep the gameplay varied. Here at Slots Heaven, we’ve made sure to cover as many variants as possible in our collection of Blackjack games. Here are some of the top games you can expect to find:
- European: This game differs in the order the cards are dealt: the dealer’s face-up card is dealt after all players have finished their turns.
- American: This is basically just the standard version of Blackjack that you may have played already.
- Spanish 21: This modifies the deck used. In this game, all of the 10 cards are removed from the deck. This makes the game harder, but it balances out as any player with a score of 21 will win instantly, regardless of the dealer score.
- Switch: This is an interesting version of Blackjack, in which players are dealt two hands. They can switch cards between the two hands to try and make the best possible hands with which to take the dealer on.
- Pontoon: Pontoon plays like regular Blackjack, except for two main differences. The player wins instantly if they get 21, and the dealer is not given a hole card.
- Double Attack: This is actually a variation of Spanish 21. In this game, once the dealer reveals what their hole card is, the player can choose to double their bet if they like. This can lead to doubled wins if the player times it right.
Odds and Payouts
The payouts in Blackjack are simple. As expected, some games provide different payouts depending on the variation in play, but this is how payouts work for most Blackjack games:
- Blackjack: Players can grab a payout of 3/2 with a natural Blackjack. This means that a two unit bet will win three units back, plus the two unit stake returned.
- Regular Hand: This bet pays out as evens. So, a one unit bet would return one unit plus the unit stake returned.
- Insurance: This bet pays out 2/1. A one unit stake would win two units plus the one unit stake returned.
- Tie: This is simply a return of your stake, with a one unit returning one unit.
However, we have plenty of different Blackjack variations to choose from at Slots Heaven. Each game might have its own payouts, so it’s important to look over the help and support section to learn the different payouts up for grabs.
|Winning Hand||Pays||$1 Bet Pays|
|Blackjack||3/2||$2.5 ($1 + $1.50)|
|Regular Hand||1/1||$2 ($1 + $1)|
|Insurance||2/1||$3 ($1 + $2)|
Basic Strategies and Tips
You can take advantage of various strategies when playing Blackjack. The main one is known as basic Blackjack strategy, though there’s actually a huge amount to learn to master it. Below, we’ll explore a few small aspects to help you improve your game if you’re a new player. These tips involve using some of the more advanced options available:
- Split: Knowing when to split can improve your chances of winning significantly. A quick tip to help you is you should always split if you have a pair of Aces. This will allow you to make two potentially winning hands, as the Ace is a very useful card. Secondly, never split if you have a pair of cards that are worth 10 (such as a pair of Kings, Queens, Jacks, or 10s). This is because it will give you a hand of 20. which is a very good hand and hard to beat with two separate hands.
- Double Down: It’s hard to know when to double down. This is a big risk, after all, doubling your bet with more cards allowed after the hit. There are two scenarios in which you should always double down, though. The first is if your hand is worth 11, as you’ll have a good chance of hitting a score of 17 or more, and you cannot go bust. The second scenario is if your hand is worth 16 and includes an Ace counting as an 11 (a hand known as a soft 16). This means that if you go over the 21 and bust, the Ace will be worth 1 — so you won’t be considered bust anymore.
- Surrender: This option isn’t always available. However, when it is, you should make use of it in certain situations. A surrender means that you give up your hand and receive half of your stake back. If you have a score of less than 8 for your hand and the dealer’s up card is an Ace, you should always surrender if you have the opportunity.
Here at Slots Heaven, we do our best to cater to every kind of player, and that includes mobile players. That’s why we work hard to make sure all of our games run quickly and smoothly on modern mobile devices. A key aspect of this involves offering the opportunity to adjust the screen layout to suit your preferences, and the controls are perfectly designed for touchscreens. At Slots Heaven, mobile players can play on their smartphones with ease.
Promotions and Bonuses
A simple way to increase your bankroll is to make use of one of the great bonuses available at Slots Heaven. On our promotions page, you can discover the options available to Blackjack players and how to boost your bankroll. We also include all of the terms and conditions on this page for your convenience. You’ll know all the essential details regarding how the bonus works.
How do you win at Blackjack?
A lot of people think that winning at Blackjack requires the player to hit 21. However, this isn’t the case — all you need to do is beat the dealer. This just means getting a higher score than the dealer without going bust or the dealer going bust. Achieve one of these outcomes, and you’ve won.
Is it possible to count cards in online Blackjack?
It’s not possible to count cards when you play online blackjack. The game’s built with RNG technology, which means the software algorithm reshuffles the deck of cards for each game.
Where can I play Blackjack against a live dealer?
Right here at Slots Heaven. We have a fantastic live dealer section, in which players can try a range of different live Blackjack games.
Is online Blackjack legal?
It’s legal to play online Blackjack. As long as you’re playing at a reputable site such as Slots Heaven, you can rest assured that you’re playing legally.
What makes Slots Heaven the best Blackjack casino?
The first thing players should look out for on Slots Heaven is our amazing selection of games. We offer a fantastic collection of Blackjack games, including live experiences from leading providers. On top of this, we also offer players the chance to practice their Blackjack skills on demo versions of games, so you can play online Blackjack for fun.
Can you play Blackjack online for real money?
You can play Blackjack online for real money. Here at Slots Heaven, we have a brilliant selection of real money Blackjack games to try. Just look through our selection to find a game you want to try.
How do you practice Blackjack?
At Slots Heaven, we offer free demo versions of games. This allows players to learn about the game and practice different strategies without risking their bankroll.
Can you make money playing online Blackjack?
It’s possible to make money playing online Blackjack. However, you need to combine knowledge of the rules and gameplay with a little bit of luck. If you manage this, it’s possible to walk away with a profit.
How do I increase my chances of winning Blackjack?
The easiest way to increase your chances of winning is by learning how basic Blackjack strategy works. This will help you to make the right decisions based on the cards the dealer gives you.
Is Blackjack a game of skill or luck?
Blackjack is actually a combination of both. Basic strategy will increase your skills and could make it more likely that you win. The luck of the draw and the cards you’re given will also have an impact on the outcome.
Help and Support
If you still require additional help playing Blackjack, we can help you in a number of ways. You can choose from the following two main methods:
- In-game help menu: Every Blackjack game available at Slots Heaven incorporates an in-game help menu. This is a fast, simple way to answer any questions you have about the game you’re playing. Just click on the menu in the game to find specific information about it.
- Customer Support: You can also get help from our customer support page. We’re available to help you 24/7 across a number of convenient channels: phone, email, and live chat. Rest assured: we’re here when you need us.
Play for Real Money
Once you’ve finished reading this comprehensive Blackjack guide, you’ll be ready to start playing for real money as soon as you’re ready. All you need to do is sign up right here at Slots Heaven. Once you’ve signed up, you can choose the promotion that suits you best, add funds to your account, and you can go head to head with the dealer in no time at all.
- Slots Heaven
- Play Online Blackjack Games Worldwide