Grab your tools and board your rocket ships; it’s time to start digging on the moon. The only way to know what type of treasures or artifacts are lost on the moon’s surface is to play the Space Digger slot game at Slots Heaven.
Space Digger takes place on the moon, and your zero-gravity adventure begins when you play the 20 payline slot for real money. The space digger symbol is a sticky wild that only moves when after you use it to win a spin. You’ll get plenty of chances to win when you trigger the free spin feature.
Get all the details, including how you can win a $125,000 jackpot in this Slots Heaven slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- RTP: 95.35%
- Volatility: Low – Medium
- Software: Playtech
- Theme: Space
- Release Year: 2019
Play for Free (Practice Mode)
If you aren’t sure that virtual space travel is for, try digging in space for free with the Slots Heaven practice mode. Spin the reels with coins that have no redeemable value to see what kind of payout you can expect if you win and how often the bonus feature is activated.
Play for Real Money
The only way to play the Space Digger for real money is to register your Slots Heaven account and make a deposit. This will get you unlimited access to the entire collection of real money casino games that you can play for real money. Additionally, you will also receive Slots Heaven excellent Welcome Package bonus offer to help get you started on the right foot. The details on this offer are frequently updated, but you can see the latest details by visiting the Promotions page today.
You don’t need a progressive or fixed jackpot to win big money in the Space Digger slot game. The expanding sticky wild symbols have a 125x max payout per line. If you see five wilds covering the entire gameboard and make the $500 maximum bet, you’ll be looking at a $125,000 jackpot win.
Space Digger is a very easy game to play. Choose your stake size and click on the spin button. There are 20 fixed paylines, and as long as you have a winning combination that begins with the first reel on the left, a payout will automatically be added to your bankroll. If you don’t want to sit and click the Spin button, you can activate the Autoplay feature and play up to 100 consecutive spins.
- Coins and How the Bets Work: Space Digger has an impressive range of betting options. Choose from the minimum $0.10 all the way to the $500 maximum bet. There are a total of 24 stake sizes to choose from; click the + or – buttons to find the one that works for you. It’s important to remember payouts are based on the line bet and not the overall bet.
- Symbols: The top paying regular symbol is the Space Digger logo, with a 100x max payout. The Space Digger logo is the top-paying regular symbol, with a 100x max payout. The other high-value symbols are tools used in space exploration. The four low-value symbols are colourful crystals that you might discover while playing on the moon. You can see the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Scatter: The container with the blue space goo is the game’s scatter and bonus symbol. It can only appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. When it lands on all three on a single spin, the bonus feature will automatically begin.
- Wild: The space digger is a 3x1 wild symbol, and it can appear on all five reels. When it takes over a complete reel it will become sticky, only moving one space to the left after it helps create a win.
|Symbol||2x on payline||3x on payline||4x on payline||5x on payline|
|Space Digger Logo||3x||12x||35x||100x|
- Bonus Feature: Win eight spins when three scatter symbols appear on the middle three reels. A nudge feature is added to all wild symbols that land on the board, moving them up or down so they cover the entire reel. This guarantees that every wild is sticky and will increase your odds of winning during the feature. If the bonus round ends and you still have sticky wilds showing, they will remain on the board as you continue playing the main game.
Software and Mobile Experience
Space Digger was created by Origin, a subsidiary of Playtech, and they did a nice job creating the intergalactic adventure. The graphics and sounds help set up the space theme and create an enjoyable slot game experience. The game is fully compatible with mobile devices, giving New Zealand players the freedom to enjoy Space Digger on the go. While the screen may be smaller, the graphics and animations maintain the high quality of the desktop game.
Space Digger is an enjoyable 20 payline slot game, with plenty of opportunities to win, both in the base game and the bonus feature. The sticky wild symbols that can move around appear on the wilds fairly often and play a big factor in getting high-value wins. While the bonus feature only has 8 free spins, keeping the sticky wild symbols on the reels after the feature ends, is a nice touch.
Register your Slots Heaven account today, and head for the moon to try and win real money at Slots Heaven NZ. While we won’t put you on the rocket, we’ll give you a Welcome Package, along with your first deposit, to get you started on your way.