Welcome, If you had a casino account with Slotsheaven.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Jacks or Better Multi Hand
When playing Jacks or Better Multi Hand video poker at Slots Heaven online slots, you are given the opportunity to determine exactly how many hands of one of the most exciting online casino games around you wish to play. The choice is yours! By playing your cards right – pun intended! – you will be able to enjoy high payouts, as well as the freedom to determine exactly how many hands you'll be playing. Try out this variant of Jacks or Better video poker at your favorite online casino to understand why it is such an attractive choice at gaming sites.
How to Play Jacks or Better Multi Hand Video Poker
If you are even vaguely familiar with how the game of online video poker is played, then learning how to play Jacks or Better Multi Hand should be a breeze. Payouts begin after landing a pair of Jacks… or better!
- Choose the number of hands you wish to play.
- Choose the value of coins you want to bet.
- Choose the number of coins you wish to bet.
- Click Deal to have five cards dealt to you.
- Choose which cards you want to hold on to by clicking Hold. Tip: Whichever card is held will be kept across all the hands of the multi hand video poker variant.
- Click Draw to have discarded cards replaced.
- The video poker machine will check for winning combinations across all hands and you will be paid out according to the pay table.
Double Jacks or Better Multi Hand Rewards
What if we said you could DOUBLE the rewards that come with creating a successful five card poker hand when playing Jacks or Better Multi Hand video poker? Slots Heaven offers you the opportunity to do just that, thanks to a Double bonus feature linked to these casino games. After every win, you are asked if you want to Double all or half of your recent winnings. The machine then presents a face up card and another four face-down cards. The objective of this bonus feature is for you to choose one of the hidden cards. If its value is higher than the first drawn card, you win double. Remember, this is a completely optional gamble feature connected to the game and if you want to hang on to your winnings without risking them, that's fine as well.