Play Baccarat Games at Slots Heaven UK
Originally created in France, Baccarat is now a classic card game that is enjoyed all over the globe, including the UK. This game offers players simple rules, easy access via online availability, and real money payouts.
To play, you bet on either the Player or Banker to win, or you can bet on a Tie, with additional side bets for increased action if you desire. Baccarat variants available at our tables online include punto banco and chemin de fer, plus Live Dealer games as well as No Commission options.
Although our online casino is known for its amazing slots action, we have also partnered with the world’s best gaming providers to bring our UK players a wider list of the most exciting quality casino games, ensuring plenty of choice and variety to suit individual tastes.
Play Baccarat with us at Slots Heaven UK today to enjoy the finest table game experience around, with fast and secure money transactions, incredible graphics, stable game play, 24/7 availability and excellent Customer Support.
Rules: How to Play Baccarat?
New to Baccarat? Don’t worry; we’ve summarised all the basics below, to help you get started at the tables with confidence:
Overview: only two hands are dealt in Baccarat – Player and Banker – no matter how many players are seated at the table. Your role as a player is to bet on the hand that is closet to a point value of 9. You do not play against other players.
Table layout: the layout is straightforward and easy to learn; it is split into sections that are clearly labelled for your bets. Click on your chips to specify your bet amount and then click on the area of the table that corresponds with the bet you wish to make – e.g. Player, Banker, or Tie.
Player, Banker, Tie: if you bet on Player, the Player hand must win for you to receive a payout. Likewise, a Dealer bet wins when the Dealer hand lands the best point total. If you bet on a Tie, the Player and Dealer must have a matching hand to win.
Deal: once all bets have been placed, the dealer will deal 2 face-up cards for the Player hand and then 2 cards for the Dealer hand. The Dealer must stand on a point total of 7, 8 or 9 and the Player must stand on a point total of 6, 7, 8, or 9. If Dealer or Player is dealt a point total of 8 or 9, this is ‘a Natural’ which means a 3rd card cannot be received.
Card values: Numbered cards (2-9) are valued at the amount shown, Aces are valued at 1, while royal cards and 10 cards are valued at zero (0). The points of each hand are added together to get the hand value; only the final digit counts towards the hand’s point total.
|Queen (0) + 9 + 5 = total value 14||Hand value is 4|
|6 + 4 = total value 10||Hand value is 0|
|9 + 10 = total value 19||Hand value is a Natural 9|
3rd card rule (Player hand): A 3rd card will be automatically drawn to the Player hand in the following circumstances:
- Player hand value = 5 points (or less) – 3rd card is received.
- Player hand value = 6 points (or more) AND Dealer hand = 5 points (or less) – 3rd card is received
3rd card rule (Dealer hand): When the Player hand receives an automatic 3rd card, the following rules for the Dealer hand apply:
- 3rd card always received with a value of 2 (or less)
- Dealer = 3 points AND Player hand = 8 (or less) – 3rd card is received
- Dealer = 4 points, AND player shows total of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 – 3rd card is received
- Dealer = 5 points AND player shows total of 4, 5, 6 or 7 – 3rd card is received
- Dealer = 6 points AND player shows total of 6 or 7 – 3rd card is received
The main action of Baccarat is based on the standard bet options of Banker, Player, or Tie, but there are also side bets you can add in to increase your fun. These can be played alongside the other main bets, or as standalone bets.
- Player pair -the payout for this is 12:1 and you bet that the initial 2 cards dealt to the Player hand will be a matching pair e.g. 6-6, J-J.
- Banker pair - the payout for this is 12:1 and you bet that the initial 2 cards dealt to the Banker hand will be a matching pair e.g. 5-5, K-K.
Baccarat Odds and Payouts
Both Player and Banker bets on Baccarat offer players similar odds of winning (approximately 44%) and so both offer even money payouts. However, the Dealer bet has slightly improved odds (1.06% house edge vs 1.36% house edge on Player bet) so all standard games place a 0.05% commission on Dealer bet winnings.
- You bet €1 on Player and win the game – the payout received is €1
- You bet €1 on Dealer and win the game – the payout received is €0.95
In comparison, the Tie bet has lower odds of winning (14.4% house edge), and so it pays out the higher amount of 8:1. See the paytable directly below for all payouts on Baccarat, and visit our Help and Support section further down this page for additional information on how to access more info on odds and payout figures.
|Banker||1:1 ( -0.05% commission)|
Top 3 Baccarat Strategies
Here are some of the top strategies used by online players:
- Bet on Banker: this hand has the best odds of the game, with a 1.06% house edge, and is, therefore, more likely to land. Standard games have commission added, but there are No Commission variants you can also opt to play if you’d rather skip it.
- Don’t bet Tie: the higher odds of this bet make it an attractive option, but the house edge is the highest in the game, which means the odds of winning are at their lowest for the player - so take this into consideration when placing your bets.
- Manage your money: to keep the focus on enjoyment and entertainment, make sure you choose table limits that match your bankroll and the way you play, and always have a plan for your money management that you stick to e.g. keeping winnings and setting personal limits.
Help and Support
We want you to have the best fun possible when you play our Baccarat tables, so if you have any queries, there are multiple ways for you to get fast and reliable assistance:
- In-Game Help Menu: go to your game and click on the hamburger menu displayed in the top left of your screen, then click on Help. In this section you will find comprehensive game-related and statistical information such as game rules, betting options, table limits, odds and payouts.
- Customer Support: you can contact our reliable and professional Customer Support team via telephone, email or live chat. With 24/7 availability on 7 days a week, our team is always happy to help with your query.
Have a look at some of our most Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about our baccarat games.
- Is it safe to play Baccarat at Slots Heaven UK?
Your safety and security is our highest priority at all times. Slots Heaven UK is fully licensed and regulated, with only the best and most safer gambling providers and Random Number Generators (RNGs) on all games, so that our players can enjoy fair gaming at all times.
- How do you win in Baccarat?
Your role is to choose to bet on the Dealer, the Player, or on a Tie. To win a Player or Dealer bet, the hand you chose must be closest to a value of 9. To win a Tie bet, both Dealer and Player must finish with the same value hand. There are additional side bets you can play, alongside the standard bets or standalone; see the paytable further up this page for more details of possible bets and their payouts.
- What’s the best strategy for Baccarat?
Knowing your bets is a good strategy for playing Baccarat; for instance, the Dealer bet has the lowest house edge of 1.4%. Good money management also goes a long way; make sure you stay within your bankroll limits and plan a money strategy that you stick to. For more information on strategy, see the Baccarat strategy section further up this page.
- Can I play Baccarat game on my mobile?
Yes, our Baccarat games are fully mobile optimised so you can play on Android and iOS mobile devices, on mobile phone or tablet. The graphics alter to fit your screen size and you can play in landscape or portrait mode.
Baccarat Bonuses and Promotions
Always remember to check our latest promotional offers and bonuses before you start to play so that you can opt for any casino bonus that suits your playing style. At Slots Heaven UK, we offer a range of bonus types for both new and returning players, including exclusive bonuses for Baccarat games and players. Our bonuses are designed to provide additional playing funds, but make sure you read the Terms and Conditions carefully as all bonuses come with specific wagering requirements. For more information on our current promotions and wagering requirements, visit our casino bonuses page.
Play Baccarat for Real Money
We offer real money Baccarat games, including special variants, around the clock, on any day of the week; we even have a host of Live Baccarat options if you fancy the more personal feel of playing with real live dealers from the comfort of home. For your chance to enjoy the low house edge and fast action of the best possible online Baccarat experience around, sign up to Slots Heaven UK today and make a deposit to play our real money games.
Online Casino Games
- Contact Us
- Cookies Policy
- Fair Gaming
- Security & Privacy
- Terms & Conditions
- Complaints Procedure
- Email us at
We're happy to help.
SlotsHeaven.com is licensed and regulated to offer online casino gaming services under the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. © 2023 SlotsHeaven.com is an internationally registered trademark. SlotsHeaven.com is operated by ONISAC Ltd of Suite 741 Europort, Gibraltar under a license issued by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, RGL No.053 and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Only players above the age of 18 are permitted to play our games. Underage gambling is an offence.