Welcome, If you had an account with SlotsHeaven.com, Please click here to login.
Play Live Roulette at Slots Heaven UK
18+ New customers or invitation only. Must join with promo code: BETZONESLOTS. Cashback available only for losses on select games. Wagers are capped at £10 per spin. Max cashback £50. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
It should go without saying that Slots Heaven UK is the king of slots, but did you know that we have many other popular online casino games as well. Roulette is one of the most well-known casino games, and now you can play at a Live Casino without leaving your house.
Live Roulette is an exciting alternative to online Roulette. It allows UK players to play at a real table and watch real-time action through streaming cameras. The Live Roulette Lobby is open 24/7 and has a wide selection of games, including European, American, and French roulette wheels. We have variants with special wheels and progressive jackpots, and much more. All the betting options are available, and you can play for real money today.
Top Live Roulette Tables in the UK
|Quantum Roulette Live||A random multiplier of up to 500x is added to several numbers for Straight Bets|
|Live Football Roulette||A Goal bet is added, and five random numbers are covered with a football jersey. If you win a Goal bet, it can have a multiplier up to 100x.|
|Spread Bet Roulette Live||A second golden wheel is added around the standard wheel. You can make additional bets based on the combined value of the traditional and golden wheels.|
|UK Roulette Live||The croupier is a native of the UK and will remain standing while you play this variant.|
|Slingshot Roulette||Bet on the automatic roulette wheel as these live games are played without a dealer.|
|Prime Slingshot Roulette||An upscale version of Slingshot Roulette, the room is decked in gold, and the betting limit has been raised.|
|Prestige Roulette Live||Enjoy the VIP Room atmosphere as you play Live Roulette with higher betting limits.|
|Speed Roulette Live||Get your bet in quickly. You’ll only have 10 seconds from the end of the previous round to the start of the next one|
How to Play Live Roulette
Live Roulette has the same basic rules as a regular game of online Roulette, but there are some key differences.
The most important difference is that unlike online Roulette, you will have to get your bets in on time, or the game will begin without you. There is a countdown timer that lets you know when the betting will close. All the Slots Heaven UK Live Roulette Games have a Bet Creator feature that makes it easy to prepare your bets in advance, so you won’t have to worry about missing out on your chance because you didn’t get the chips down in time.
Another key difference is that the action takes place on an actual roulette wheel, with the notable exception of Slingshot Roulette which is played on an automated wheel, and there is no Random Number Generator. The benefit of a real wheel is that it can favour certain numbers or pockets over time.
If you’re not familiar with Roulette, here is some information that can help you:
- The Roulette Wheel and Numbers: There are two types of Live Roulette wheels, American and European. The difference between the two is that the European Roulette wheel has one green zero pocket and the American Roulette wheel has two. Both wheels have black and red pockets numbered 1 – 36.
- The Roulette Tables: One of the reasons Live Roulette is so popular is because of all the different betting options. The betting table is broken up into three sections
- Outside Bets: These bets give players great odds, close to a 50% chance of winning. It includes betting on half the numbers, going odds or evens, and of course, picking black or red.
- Inside Bets: If you’re hoping for a big payout, you might want to try one of the six inside bets. These bets include a straight bet on a single number, or betting on two, three, or four numbers that are next to each other on the betting table.
- Callouts: Also known as Announced Bets, these bets are more common in French Roulette, although they are growing in popularity in Live European Roulette games as well. Callouts are groups of numbers based on their location on the roulette wheel instead of the betting table, like the inside bets. The four bets are called Neighbours of Zero, Third of the Wheel, Zero Game, and the Orphans.
A help menu is located on each of the Live Roulette gameboards that you can turn to if you have any questions. Alternatively, check out the Help section below for more information.
Live Roulette players use many betting strategies, and all are built on the fact that some of the outside bets have nearly 50% odds of winning. Here are three of the most popular strategies.
- Martingale: To use this betting system, you must place a bet on one of the 50/0 bets, such as red or black, and then double your bet after each loss. When you eventually win, it will recoup your losses, plus you’ll profit from the initial wager.
- Paroli: Another strategy that requires you to double bets, but with paroli you’re supposed to double the bet after a win. The benefit here is that you’re using your winnings to double and not dipping into your principal money
- D’Alembart: This is a low risk strategy, but don’t expect major wins either. After every win, you add one chip to your bet and remove a chip after each loss.
The important thing to remember with all these strategies, especially martingale and paroli, is that there is a maximum bet on the tables. It only takes a few losses in a row, and you can reach your personal limit or the table limit fairly quickly.
Live Roulette Odds and Payouts
There are many different betting options in Live Roulette. The odds and payouts are based on how many numbers you are betting on. For example, if you make a straight bet, you have a 1 in 35 chance of winning, and so the payout is 1:35. On the other end of the spectrum is the 50/50 bet, which pays out even money.
There are some Live Roulette games, such as Quantum Roulette or Spread Bet Roulette, that have multipliers and additional betting options, and for the odds for these games, you should open the game and check out the paytable.
Here are the odds and payouts for the most common Live Roulette bets.
|Bet||Payout Ratio||Odds in European Roulette||Odds in American Roulette|
|Even Number (18 numbers)||1:1||48.60%||47.40%|
|Column (12 numbers)||2:1||32.40%||31.60%|
|Dozens (12 numbers)||2:1||32.40%||31.60%|
|Corner (4 numbers)||8:1||10.80%||10.50%|
|Street (3 numbers)||11:1||8.10%||7.90%|
|Straight Bet (1 number)||35:1||2.70%||2.60%|
Live Roulette Bonuses and Promotion
Slots Heaven UK has the best bonus offers and promotions for Live Roulette. It starts with the Welcome Package, which includes matching money that can be used for our entire collection of Live Roulette games. Once you’re a member, you’ll be eligible to claim bonuses that are tailored specifically for Live Casino games. For the latest offers, check out the Promotions page today. In addition to Live Roulette bonuses, UK players can find great bonuses for all our online casino games. Visit the Bonus Page for a complete rundown of all the different types of bonuses.
Live Roulette FAQ
- What’s the difference between Roulette and live roulette games?
Live Roulette games occur at a physical casino and with a real roulette wheel and ball, while online Roulette is a computer program developed with a Random Number Generator to guarantee that the results are random and in line with the odds.
- Should the odds be the same on an RNG game?
Yes. Both online Roulette and Live Roulette have the same odds of winning.
- What RTP can I expect in live roulette games?
The base RTP for all Live Roulette games is 97.30%. However, that only reflects the three 50/50 outside bets.
- Can I play live Roulette on my mobile?
All the Slots Heaven UK Live Casino games are mobile-friendly. All you need a stable internet connection and a valid account, and you can play from anywhere in the UK.
Help and Support
If you have any questions or need help to improve your Live Roulette experience, Slots Heaven UK offers multiple ways to get the answers you need.
- In-Game Help: If you’re unsure about a certain bet or how the game works, you can ask your Live Dealer for help, and they will be happy to answer your question. Alternatively, click on the Hamburger menu button to open the help menu, where you’ll find a detailed breakdown of how to play, odds, payouts, and much more.
- Customer Support: Contact our Customer Support team 24/7 via live chat, email, or telephone for any question regarding your account, bonuses, deposits, technical issues, and more.
Play Roulette with a Live Dealer
The only thing between you and playing Live Roulette for real money is you need an active account to play. Register your account and make a deposit today for unlimited access to our entire collection of Live Roulette games 24/7.