Play Live Blackjack at Slots Heaven UK
Blackjack is one of the rare casino games where the player and the house are almost on equal footing. With the right betting strategy, your odds of winning increase dramatically. This is one of the reasons that it’s become such a popular game.
Perhaps it is because of these odds, but oftentimes casino players don’t trust the results in online Blackjack, even though the games are completely random and the odds aren’t changed.
That’s why Slots Heaven UK invites all our players to play Live Blackjack. You’ll watch in real time as the cards are shuffled and dealt, so you can enjoy your gambling experience without any nagging doubt.
While Slots Heaven UK has built its reputation as the king of slots, we also offer a full range of popular casino games, including multiple variants of Live and online Blackjack.
Top Live Blackjack Tables in the UK
There are more than 15 different Live Blackjack tables operating 24/7 at Slots Heaven UK. Each variant has the same basic premise, beat the dealer by getting closer to 21 without busting, but they also come with different features. For example, some games have more side bets, others deal the cards using European or American style, while other have a single hand that is played by multiple players at the same time.
|Blackjack Live Lobby||Visit the Live Blackjack Lobby to see all the active tables, the table limits, and the current dealers.|
|All Bets Blackjack||Bet on six different side bets to spice up your game. Not sure which side bet to play? You can place one bet that will go on all six of them.|
|Quantum Blackjack||There are up to three cards with a multiplier value between 3x and 10x. If the dealer busts on three cards, it’s considered a push.|
|Grand Blackjack||Enter the VIP Room and play Live Blackjack, with a minimum bet of £50 per hand.|
|Unlimited Blackjack||Multiple people can play the same hand at the same time. You can choose to hit or stand, and it won’t affect the other players hand.|
|Royale Blackjack||With a golden curtain and a £15 minimum bet, the Royale Blackjack room is geared for experienced players. The dealer uses the European style for dealing, where they receive one face-up card, and only take a second card after all players have finished playing.|
How to Play Live Blackjack
Live Blackjack is a pretty straightforward game, and easy to learn. The goal of the game is to have more points than the dealer, but you can’t go over 21. The player receives two cards, both face up and the dealer has one face up card. The player then has to decide whether they want an additional card, or finish their turn and let the dealer play out its hand and see who wins.
The dealer has to take a third card if it has less than 16 points showing and it must stop when it has 17 or more. If it goes over 21, and the player has less than 21, the player wins. The best hand is a combination of an A and a 10, J, Q, or K. This is known as a blackjack and pays out a 3:2.
Live Blackjack is played with a six-deck shoe that is shuffled when the marker card, a blank card inserted in the middle of the deck, is dealt. This is one of the biggest differences between Live Blackjack and online Blackjack, which has the cards shuffled after each hand.
To begin play, visit the Live Blackjack Lobby and choose the table of your choice. When the current round ends you can place your wager. There are also some side bets that you can make, which we’ll talk about in the next section. After the betting is closed, the cards are dealt and you can decide if you want to hit (receive another card) or stand (end your turn).
There are two types of Live Blackjack games.
- Multiple players playing on the same hand: The advantage to this style is that you can see if other players are hitting or standing. If you stand and another player hits, it won’t affect the cards that you’re playing with, so if they bust, you still have a chance at winning the hand.
- Play your own hand: This is the traditional way to play Blackjack. If there are other players at the table, the dealer will work their way around the table, finishing off a players hand before moving on to the next player.
The points are added up based on the following card values:
- Ace – This card can be worth 1 or 11 points, whichever is best for the player.
- 2 – 10: These cards are worth their number in points. For example, a 4 is worth 4 points.
- J, Q, and K: Each of these cards are worth 10 points.
In addition to hitting and standing, there are a few important moves that can help increase your winnings, or protect yourself from the dealer winning with a blackjack hand.
- Double Down: You can choose to double your bet after seeing your first two cards, and you will receive one additional card. There are some variants that limit the double option to hands with 8, 9, 10, or 11 points while others allow doubling on any hand.
- Split: If your face up cards have the same point value you can choose to split them into two separate hands. You will need to place a new bet for the second hand, and then you can play it as a regular hand. Some variants don’t pay 3:2 for a blackjack on a split hand and other don’t allow for doubling down on a split hand.
- Insurance: When the dealer is showing an Ace, you’ll be offered Insurance. This will cost you half the value of your ante bet and if the dealer has a blackjack it pays out 2:1.
- Surrender: If you don’t like your odds are after seeing your two face-up cards and the dealer's single card, you can surrender your hand and receive half your wager back. This option isn’t available in most Live Blackjack games.
- Side Bets: Increase the action on each hand by placing side bets. The most common side bets in Live Blackjack are Player Pairs, which pays out if the player has a matching pair of cards, and 21+3 which looks at the initial three face-up cards and pays out if they create a three of a kind, straight, flush, and other high-value poker hands.
- Multi-Hand: Some Live Blackjack tables allow players to sit in up to 5 seats at once. This means that you’ll need to make five separate bets and each hand is played separately.
Each Live Blackjack game is a bit different. Make sure to open the help menu if you have any questions about specific games. For more, check out the Help section below
Live Blackjack Odds and Payouts
Live Blackjack has a very low house edge and a high RTP. Most wins pay out 1:1, which means if you make a £10 bet and win, you’ll win £10. The exception is a blackjack which pays out 3:2 or £25 on a £10 bet.
The chart below shows the payouts for regular games and the two most popular side bets:
|21+3 Side Bet||Payout|
|Suited Three of a kind||100:1|
|Three of a kind||30:1|
Live Blackjack Bonuses and Promotions
Slots Heaven UK is the home of the best Live Blackjack bonuses. From the Welcome Package all the way through VIP bonuses, you can find great offers tailored for Table Game players. Visit the Promotions page for the latest offers. Head over to the Bonus Page for a complete breakdown of all the different types of bonuses.
Live Blackjack FAQ
- What’s the difference between blackjack and live blackjack games?
Live Blackjack is played with six decks of cards that are shuffled mid-way through the shoe, while online Blackjack is shuffled after each hand.
- What are the benefits of playing live dealer blackjack games?
You’re playing with a Live Dealer that you can chat with and real cards, instead of a computer program designed to create random results.
- What RTP can I expect in live blackjack games?
The RTP for a classic single-hand, six-deck game of Live Blackjack is 99.41%. The number decreases slightly as more players sit at the table.
- Can I play live blackjack on my mobile?
All Live Blackjack games at Slots Heaven UK are optimized to work perfectly on mobile devices, as long as you have a stable internet connection.
We Are Here to Help
Live Blackjack is an exciting casino game, that is pretty easy to learn. However, if you have any questions, there are several ways to get the answers you need.
- In-Game Help: If you’re unsure about the rules of the game or how the side bets work, feel free to ask the Live Dealer. They will be happy to answer any questions you might have. There is also a detailed help section that you can view by clicking on the Hamburger button and opening the menu.
- Customer Support: For all queries relating to technical issues,, account information, making deposits, and claiming bonuses, our Customer Support team is here for you 24/7. They can be reached via Live Chat, telephone, and email.
Play Live Blackjack for Real Money
You can start playing Live Blackjack for real money in no time. All you need is to register your Slots Heaven UK account and make a deposit. Once the money is in your casino account, you can claim your Welcome Package and visit the Live Blackjack Lobby to find the best collection of Live Blackjack games in the UK.
- Contact Us
- Cookies Policy
- Responsible Gaming
- Fair Gaming
- Security & Privacy
- Terms & Conditions
- Email us at
We're happy to help.
SlotsHeaven.com is licensed and regulated to offer online casino gaming services under the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. © 2021 SlotsHeaven.com is an internationally registered trademark. SlotsHeaven.com is operated by ONISAC Ltd of Suite 741 Europort, Gibraltar under a license issued by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, RGL No.053 and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. For players located in Great Britain only, SlotsHeaven.com is operated by Mansion Europe Holdings Ltd under a United Kingdom Gambling Commission Remote Operating Licence with Account Number 39448. Only players above the age of 18 are permitted to play our games. Underage gambling is an offence.