Play Kingdoms Rise: Scorching Clouds Video Slot
Kingdoms Rise: Scorching Clouds is a slot machine with an abundance of features. There are 2 bonus spin features, a respin game, and 3 progressive jackpots. The jackpots are connected with all of Playtechs Kingdoms Rise slot games, which can lead to some huge wins.
Scorching Clouds doesn't use paylines, but rather a win occurs when there is a cluster of 4 matching symbols that are adjacent to one another. Every win triggers the avalanche feature, where all winning symbols fall off the reels, and new ones fall into place. This can cause multiple wins with each spin.
As a part of the Kingdoms Rise network, you will have access to the Features Shop, where you can purchase bonus features with Game Tokens you'll earn while playing. There is also a map that will allow you to quickly move from one part of the kingdom to another.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 5 rows, 4 Cluster Wins
- Return to Player: 96.50%
- Volatility: Medium – High
- Theme: Fantasy, Progressive Jackpot
- Release Year: 2020
|Cluster of 4||Cluster of 5||Cluster of 6||Cluster of 7||Cluster of 8||Cluster of 9||Cluster of 10+|
As a part of the Kingdoms Rise games suites, Scorching Cloud has 3 separate progressive jackpots that can be won at random. The first one is a Daily Strike, it must payout once a day before the timer reaches 0:00. The second is called Power Strike, and it limits as to how much it will payout, giving you an idea as to when it will find a winner. The third jackpot is the Epic Jackpot; there are no caps or limits, and it is the largest of the three.
Start playing by setting your bet and clicking on the spin button. If there are 4 or more matching adjacent symbols on the reels, you will win a payout based on the symbol and number of times it's in the cluster. All winning symbols will then be removed from the reels, and new ones will fall into place, creating the opportunity for multiple wins per spin.
- Coins: UK players have a wide range of betting options, with more than 30 coin denominations. The minimum bet is 10p, and the maximum bet is £2,000. All payouts are based on the total bet.
- Symbols: There are 3 levels of regular symbols; characters, tools, and precious stones. The characters are the top-paying symbols, with the Empress leading the way with a max payout of 100x your bet. The Knight and Engineer each have payouts of up to 60x. The telescope, hammer, and wrench are considered medium-value symbols with top payouts ranging from 30x – 40x the bet. Lastly are the red, blue, green, and purple gems, which have top payouts ranging from 2x – 9x.
- Wild: During each spin, three spots on the reels will have a highlight box surrounding them. If a wild symbol lands in this spot, it will trigger the Spreading Wild feature.
- Scatter: If you have 3 Bonus Game symbols during one round, it will trigger the bonus spin feature.
- Bonus Symbol: There's a special Dragon Egg symbol you will collect each time it appears on the reels. A wild symbol will replace the Dragon Egg on the board, and if it happens to be in a highlighted box, it will also activate the Spreading Wild feature. Once you have 6 eggs in your basket, the Dragon Respin feature will begin.
- Bonus Features: There are several bonus features to look out for:
- Spreading Wilds: As the reels to spin, you'll notice a white highlight box surrounding several spaces. When a wild symbol lands in this highlighted space, it will multiply and spread out over 4 additional spaces, giving you a great chance at a big win.
- Dragon Eggs Respins: Any time a dragon lays an egg on the reels, it will be collected and added to your basket. When you have 6 of these eggs, the Dragon Egg Respin will begin. The avalanche feature will know still be active, but instead of removing the winning symbols, all non-winning symbols will be removed from the reels.
- Bonus Spin: You'll have the option of two bonus spin games when you get 3 scatters on a single game. The Empress Bonus Game has 7 bonus spins, and all medium value symbols will transform into the Empress symbol.
The second option is the Knight Bonus Games, which has 12 bonus spins. In this feature, the other two characters are removed from the reels, and when a hammer symbol is adjacent to a knight symbol, it will transform to a matching knight symbol.
Mobile and Software Experience
Playtech did a masterful job in creating a mobile version of Scorching Clouds. The buttons are strategically placed and sized so that they don't interfere with the look and feel of the game. There is a crown icon that you can touch to open up the Features Shop or view the Kingdoms Rise map.
All the animations and images are the same across each platform, and of course, the odds of winning the progressive jackpot remain the same on mobile as they do on a desktop.
Play for Real Money
Experience everything that Kingdoms Rise: Scorching Clouds has to offer and play for real money when you register your account at Slots Heaven UK. Go directly to the sign up page when you click the image above. Enter the required information and then find the best payment method for you. Once you transfer money to your account, you will receive a Welcome Package, and you can start playing for real money right away. Check out the Promotions page to see the latest bonus offers.
This slot game really has it all. From the cluster wins with an avalanche feature to bonus spins, respins, multiple progressive jackpots. It's also part of Kingdoms Rise universe, what more can a player ask for?
Don't miss out on your opportunity to play for real money. Open your Slots Heaven UK account today – the process is quick and simple, and you'll even receive a Welcome Package to help get you started. Once you’re on, spin the reels and see if you'll be the next big winner!
- Contact Us
- Cookies Policy
- Responsible Gaming
- Fair Gaming
- Security & Privacy
- Terms & Conditions
- Email us at
We're happy to help.
SlotsHeaven.com is licensed and regulated to offer online casino gaming services under the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. © 2020 SlotsHeaven.com is an internationally registered trademark. SlotsHeaven.com is operated by ONISAC Ltd of Suite 732 Europort, Gibraltar under a license issued by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, RGL No.053 and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. For players located in Great Britain only, SlotsHeaven.com is operated by Mansion Europe Holdings Ltd under a United Kingdom Gambling Commission Remote Operating Licence with Account Number 39448. Only players above the age of 18 are permitted to play our games. Underage gambling is an offence.
Clicking on the download button will lead to the installation of Windows compatible casino software on your PC, which will enable you to register and play on our casino platform. The application can be uninstalled completely cleanly using the normal remove programs options in Windows. No functions of the software will remain after an uninstallation.
Uninstall Instructions | User Agreement