Welcome, If you had a casino account with Slotsheaven.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Slots Heaven was created to give players like you the very best casino experience. We have tailored our site to present you with the best variety of games, the finest promotions, and all of the popular, trustworthy casino payment methods available to South African players.
Security is everything when playing games and banking online. That’s why we only ever partner with reviewed and approved banking companies. At Slots Heaven South Africa, you can deposit money into your account with near-instant transactions and withdraw any winnings just as easily.
If you want to take advantage of a deposit process which is quick, easy and hassle-free, you’re in the right place. We want to make life easy for you, so you can get on and enjoy all of the glorious games that we have available to play right now. Banking should be free of stress, and that’s exactly what we have worked hard to deliver here at Slots Heaven ZA.
We feature all types of deposit options, from standard bank card methods and prepaid cards to e-Wallets and bank transfers. Choose whichever payment method suits you the best and get your casino account funded in a matter of moments.
Our banking options are neatly categorised for you below, which is followed by a deeper insight into all of our popular depositing methods:
- Card payments
- Prepaid cards
- Bank transfers
- Visa - If you want a payment method with years of experience and top-level security, you can consider Visa your go-to option. Used by millions of people every day, Visa offers fast and efficient payment transactions for online casino players all across South Africa.
Most players have access to a Visa card, which is the main reason why so many tend to use it at Slots Heaven ZA. You can utilise debit cards, virtual cards and prepaid cards to fund your casino account — all with the peace of mind that a recognisable brand like Visa brings.
- Mastercard - Mastercard is yet another banking card option that millions of people use across the world daily. Mastercard is a top choice for our South African players due to its high security and trust factor, both of which give valuable reassurance when moving money online.
Some players prefer to use this traditional type of payment option rather than e-Wallets. This is mainly down to the removal of any third-party provider, and it makes for quick, efficient transactions between your bank and Slots Heaven ZA.
- Skrill - Skrill has grown in popularity over the last decade, so much so that it’s now a respected alternative to the big e-Wallet names such as Neteller. Skrill used to be known as Moneybookers and has been in operation since 2001, so they know a thing or two about online casinos and online banking.
If you prefer to keep your casino gaming separate from your personal bank then choosing a payment method like Skrill is a perfect choice for you. Using only your email address, you can move money from your Skrill account to your Slots Heaven ZA account with just a couple of clicks.
- Neteller - Neteller is one of the biggest e-Wallets in operation at the moment. With millions of transactions being made across the world every week, the Neteller service is trusted by many players including a big proportion of South Africans.
Neteller is a dependable name in the online casino industry, and the company’s prioritisation of high-level security is a factor that all of their users appreciate. Additional online features include their Net+ and prepaid cards, VIP programs and affordable fees.
- EcoPayz - EcoPayz is an online e-Wallet with a long-standing history that dates back to the year 2000. The many years of experience may reassure online casino players of the brand’s credibility, and the easy-to-use services are perfect for South Africans looking to fund their Slots Heaven ZA account.
Depositing your money from EcoPayz is a simple process and the more you use it, the higher up the status levels you rise. So, it certainly pays to play via EcoPayz — you might want to consider this option if you’re looking for a reliable e-Wallet payment method from a seasoned company.
- Maestro - Maestro is another big-name banking card payment option, and it’s actually owned by Mastercard. Although you can only acquire debit cards through Maestro, it’s still a reliable option for many South African players due to the simple depositing process that it offers.
Banking with the likes of Maestro, Visa, and Mastercard can inspire confidence in players, making it easier to trust them with your hard-earned money when playing online. Using payment options like Maestro keeps third parties out of the process and makes it easier for you.
- MuchBetter - MuchBetter is a newcomer to the online payment industry, as it was only launched in 2017. Still, the brand’s relative inexperience offers an advantage – they managed to look at all of their competitors and picked out all of the best features, empowering them with the insights to create a simple yet effective e-Wallet.
This innovative payment service has been a big hit amongst online casino players, and our South African players have gained a lot of joy from using it. The fact that it comes with a dedicated app also gives you the chance to fund your Slots Heaven ZA account on the go.
- Astropay Prepaid Card - The Astropay prepaid card is a solid option for those of you who want to keep your personal banking details safe. Slots Heaven ZA is a secure site, but we fully understand if you want to take your own extra precautions and use a company like Astropay.
Once you’ve logged in and registered, you simply pick one of the denomination cards to get started. You can use this at Slots Heaven ZA as you would a normal debit card. If security is a big issue for you, we suggest looking into Astropay.
Many of our deposit payment methods come with varying limits, and these might affect you if you’re a high roller or you like to deposit big amounts. If you want to double-check any of these limits, we suggest you follow the advice featured in the Help and Support section below.
No Deposit Options
The no deposit bonus is a casino players best friend, and we’ve made sure to include our own no deposit offer for our new players. All you need to do to claim this bonus is register a new account and, of course, there are no banking details required at this stage.
If you like the sound of this no deposit bonus, head on over to our Promotions page where you can find all of our latest, greatest promotions and offers. It doesn’t matter if you’re a new South African player or a seasoned member — we look after everyone at Slots Heaven ZA!
We know that withdrawing your money is just as important as depositing it. This is why we make sure that you get a full list of top withdrawal methods to choose from as well. More often than not, you will be asked to use the same method with which you made your deposit. However, sometimes this is not always possible and our friendly Customer Support team might ask you to use an alternative option to withdraw your winnings instead.
Additionally, please be aware that our withdrawal methods come with their own varying limits and keep this in mind when withdrawing large amounts. If you have any queries or issues about these limits, or anything to do with our withdrawal process, you can always check our Withdrawal Policy or follow the information in our Help and Support section below.
Help and Support
If you ever need any assistance when using our banking services, you can always contact our Customer Support team via any of the available channels. Choose from the Live Chat tool, our telephone lines, or either of the email or contact form options to get in touch.
Our team members are available 24/7, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us, no matter what time you find yourself on our site! Our Customer Support team is trained to get you back into the games as soon as possible, and to make you feel valued. Please get in touch with any banking or casino-related questions and we will be happy to help you.
- Payment Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals