Welcome, If you had a casino account with Slotsheaven.com, please click here for more information or to login.
Play Online Roulette at Slots Heaven South Africa
Roulette is one of the most famous table games throughout the world. The RTP for most Roulette games is around 97.30% - making it one of the best casino games to play if you're looking for a low house edge with the potential for big payouts!
For newcomers, it's an easy game to learn and start playing in a matter of minutes. Experienced casino players adore Roulette for its great mix of luck and skill. Your objective when playing Roulette is to predict where the ball lands on the wheel. On the surface, it seems simple, but there's a myriad of betting options, strategies, and exciting variations of Roulette you can try.
If you want to learn about the different Roulette tables, how to play, and hot tips to use in the casino, check out the rest of this page!
Our Top Roulette Tables in South Africa
|Classic Roulette||97.30%||European-style Roulette wheel with 37 pockets, one green zero, and a wide range of betting options|
|Mega Fire Blaze Roulette||97.31%||Features a piping hot win multiplier for your straight bets that can trigger the Mega Fire Blaze bonus, with multipliers up to 5x, random cash prizes up to 50x, and 5 different jackpots: MINI x20, MINOR X100, MAJOR X500, and GRAND x2,000|
|Penny Roulette||97.30%||It gets its name from the super-low stakes starting at $0.01|
|Premium European Roulette||97.30%||A VIP-style table with European rules, betting options, and wheel|
|Premium French Roulette||97.30%||A VIP-style table with French rules, betting options, and wheel|
|Frankie Dettori's Jackpot Roulette||95.73%||Combines classic Roulette with a unique bet that can trigger the $100,000 jackpot bonus game|
|Age of the Gods Roulette||95.73%||If you're looking for a real adventure, this epic Roulette game has four progressive jackpots and a bonus game that pays up to 100x|
|Superman Roulette||97.30%||Power-up your Roulette game with massive multipliers up to 726x your bet and 4 unique jackpots|
|Quantum Roulette||97.30%||Each round plays with special multipliers on certain Straight Up positions with five multipliers ranging from 50x-500x PLUS the Quantum Boost that increases the multipliers even more|
|Spread-bet Roulette||97.30%||Place a special 2nd round of bets on the 2nd wheel for the chance at increased payouts. Winning the spread bet is the sum of the two numbers from both wheels. There's a 2x multiplier on zero, and payouts can reach as high as 400x!|
|Dragon Jackpot Roulette||This fiery Roulette table lets you place dragon tokens every spin to unlock the bonus rounds with re-spins, multipliers, and a roaring Dragon Jackpot|
|Multiplayer European Roulette||97.30%||Play, chat and enjoy a multiplayer experience with other players at a European Roulette table|
|Mini Roulette||96.15%||A fun twist on traditional Roulette, Mini Roulette features 12 numbered pockets and one zero instead of 37 pockets|
Rules: How to Play Roulette?
Roulette is a game of chance, and its appeal and popularity lie in its simplicity. All you need to do is predict where the ball will land.
The Roulette wheel and numbers
Most Roulette wheels have 37 pockets, numbered 0-36. The zero is green, and the other numbers are red or black.
Pick your chip size and place them on the corresponding number or sets of numbers where you think the ball will land. You can also bet on the pocket's colour, or if it will be an odd or even number. Then click the spin button. The ball will fly around the wheel before falling into one of the pockets. The game automatically collects your winnings for you.
Most Roulette boards are split between two main sections, inside bets and outside bets.
Betting on the inside board lets you place bets on individual numbers (known as a straight-up bet), or a range of numbers. Betting on a range of numbers with one bet increases your odds but pays less than a straight-up bet.
- Split – bet on two adjacent numbers
- Street bet – bet on three horizontal numbers
- Corner bet – bet on four numbers connected in a square
- Double street bet – bet on two adjacent street bets
- Line bet – bet on 6 vertical numbers
These bets have much better odds than inside bets but payout less. You can place bets on both inside and outside at the same time.
- Red or Black – bet on the ball landing in a red or black pocket
- Odd or Even – bet on the ball landing in an odd or even number
- High or Low – bet on the ball landing in pockets 1-18 (low) or 19-36 (high)
- Column – bet on 12 numbers in a column
- Dozen – bet on number 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36
The Roulette Tables
On each of our Roulette tables you can see the betting limits, betting chips, the betting board, the Roulette wheel, game history, and a chat window if you're playing on a multiplayer table.
All of our Roulette games also come with a "Help" menu that contains essential information about the game's rules, payouts, and more.
Online Roulette Odds and Payouts
On a standard online Roulette table, the payouts range from 36:1 for betting on a specific number to 1:1 for betting on black/red, high/low, or even/odd. Players who enjoy more risk can place inside bets, while those who prefer less risk can wager with outside bets. For even more betting opportunities, play one of our Roulette variations like Age of the Gods Roulette, Frankie Dettori's Jackpot Roulette, or Mega Fire Blaze Roulette
|Straight-up||Bet on a single number||35:1||$36|
|Split||Bet on two numbers adjacent to each other||17:1||$18|
|Street||Bet on three numbers on the same line (horizontally)||11:1||$12|
|Corner||Bet on four numbers in a square||8:1||$9|
|Double Street||Bet on two adjacent streets with one chip||5:1||$6|
|Column||Bet on a column of 12 numbers||2:1||$3|
|Dozen||Bet on numbers 1-2, 13-24, or 25-36||2:1||$3|
|Even/Odd||Bet on all Even or Odd numbers||1:1||$2|
|High/low||Betting on high numbers 19-36, or low numbers 1-18||1:1||$2|
|Red/Black||Betting on all 18 red numbers or all 18 black numbers||1:1||$2|
To see each game's specific odds and payouts, head to our game support section further below.
The most important tips before we spin the Roulette wheel on your bets
Before you spin the wheel, check out these important tips so you can get the most out of your Roulette experience.
- Choose a bonus that suits table games: If you like to play with casino bonuses, we have plenty to choose from! But be sure to check the bonus allows wagering on Roulette. Also, ensure you're ok with the wagering contribution amount, as often Roulette is lower than online slots.
- Find a table that suits you: We have tables with a wide range of bet limits and game rules. From classic tables like French and European Roulette to exotic, unique games with progressive jackpots and bonus rounds like you'll find in slot machines.
- Think about your min. or max bets: Only play with bet limits you're comfortable with. If the bet limits seem too high, it's not worth taking the risk. Only gamble with funds you can afford to lose. If you need help managing your bankroll, please use the safer gambling tools available.
- Only place your bets in a trusted Casino that has a 3rd party RNG: At SlotsHeaven.com ZA, we only use third-party RNGs to ensure credibility and to guarantee fair gameplay. All of the RNG games available are tested every month by another third party to ensure the algorithms are working correctly.
- Make sure you are always playing at a reputable, licensed casino: We hold licences from both the UK Gambling Commission and Gibraltar Gambling Authority, so you know you're in safe hands.
Top 4 Strategies and Betting Systems
Use these betting systems when betting with odds that are close to 50%, such as odd/even or black/red:
- Martingale: Double your bet after each loss, and reset when you win
- Paroli: Double your bet after each win, then reset back to your original wager
- D'Alembert: Increase your bet by one unit when you lose and decrease it by one when you win
- Fibonacci: This strategy uses the Fibonacci sequence of numbers to determine your bet site:
1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 – 13 – 21 – 34 – 55 – 89 – 144 – 233 – 377 – 610 – 987
Roulette Bonuses and Promotions
Before placing your first bet, be sure to check out our latest Welcome Package offers and promotions custom-made for table games! We have plenty of goodies for Live Roulette fans as well who enjoy playing with a real dealer. You can find all the latest offers and bonus information over on our promotions page.
How do you win Roulette games?
Predict where the ball will land on the Roulette wheel.
What is the safest bet in Roulette?
The outside bets high/low, odd/even, and red/black have the best odds.
What is the difference between the American wheel to the European/French wheel?
The European and French wheels have 37 pockets: one green zero and numbers 1-36. American Roulette has 38 pockets due to the extra green double zero
Should the odds be the same on an RNG game?
The odds are the same in both Live Roulette and RNG Roulette games like Classic Roulette.
Can I play Roulette on my mobile?
Yes, all our table games are optimised for mobile devices. Simply, make sure you have a stable internet connection to enjoy the different roulette variations.
Help and Support
Suppose you ever need a helping hand when playing Roulette at SlotsHeaven.com ZA. In that case, you can get assistance from within the game or by contacting our Customer Support team:
- In-Game Help Menu: Within the game window, click on the "Menu" icon followed by "Help" to view the in-game help menu
- Customer Support: Get in touch with the Customer Support Team via email, Live Chat, or telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Play Online Roulette for Real Money
Ready to place your bets at the Roulette table? Sign up to SlotsHeaven.com ZA to grab your Welcome Package and enjoy the best Roulette action online. Don't forget to check out our Live Roulette tables if you want the buzz of a real casino.
- Play Online Roulette at Slots Heaven South Africa