Play Baccarat Games at Slots Heaven CA
Baccarat is a thrilling card game that can trace its history back to the 15th century. Over time the game hopped from country to country and continually evolved into the popular version available today.
It's massively popular in land-based casinos from Las Vegas to Macau. Thanks to game developers like Playtech, you can play it online as well!
Online Baccarat is easy to learn and has one of the lowest house-edges of all casino games at 1.24% (with the Player bet) and 1.06% (with the Banker bet). In fact, there are only a few betting choices; the Player hand, Dealer's hand, or a Tie, and the game rounds are short and fast-paced.
At Slots Heaven Canada, we're known as the king of slots. BUT, thanks to our partnerships with the best software developers in the industry, you can enjoy all types of casino games, including Baccarat and other table and card games.
Don't be fooled by thinking Baccarat is a game only for VIPs and high-rollers. We invite everyone to take a seat at one of our Baccarat tables. Our flexible betting limits are fit for all players, no matter the size of your bankroll.
If you'd like to learn how to play Baccarat and discover 3 of our must-know strategies, then keep reading to become a Baccarat master.
Rules: How to Play Baccarat?
Your goal when playing Baccarat is to guess whose hand will be closest to 9 correctly. Unlike other table games, you can bet on the Player to win, the Dealer to win, or a Tie.
Online Baccarat has a simple table layout. On the left-hand side are your chips, and on the right-hand side is the Deal button. Also on the table are your three main betting options and optional side bets. To place a bet, tap or click on one of your chips and drag it onto the betting area. When you're ready to play, tap the Deal button.
Player, Banker, Tie
You can wager on three different outcomes. The Player winning, the Banker winning, or a Tie. Both hands start with two cards face-up. The card values are then added together, and the one closest to 9 wins. But in Baccarat, you can't go over 9 points. In this situation, only the 2nd digit counts. For example, if the Player hand has 16, the actual score would be 6.
Number cards 2-9 are worth their face value (so a 3 is worth 3, and a 7 is worth 7). Tens and picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) are worth 0 points, and Aces count as 1 point. If the hand has a 10 and an Ace, it's worth 1 point in total.
3rd card rule
When a hand has 8 or 9, it'll stand automatically, which means they won't receive any more cards. The Player hand also stands on 6 or 7. Here are the situations in which the Dealer will receive a third card.
|The Dealer will draw a 3rd card||Exception|
|3 points||If the Player's third card is an 8|
|4 points||If the Player's third card is a 0,1,8, or 9|
|5 points||If the Player's third card is between 4-7|
|6 points||If the Player's third card is a 6 or 8|
It can be hard getting to grips with the third card rule, but if you want to master Baccarat, you'll need to understand how it works and when each hand will stand or draw another card. To help you absorb this rule quicker, use our chart below, which outlines when the Player draws a third card and when the Banker will draw a third card. S = Stand H = Hit
|Banker's Total||Player's Third Card|
Baccarat Odds and Payouts
Online Baccarat offers excellent odds and payouts, and the house edge is among the lowest you'll find in any casino game. The Banker bet provides the lowest house edge at 1.06% and pays out 0.95:1 (due to the 5% commission). If you bet on the Player's hand, the house edge is 1.24% and pays 1:1. The Tie bet pays 8/1, but the house edge rises to 14.44%.
|Type of bet||Payout||Example|
|Dealer||0.95:1||Bet $1 win $1.95|
|Player||1:1||Bet $1 win $2|
|Tie||8:1||Bet $1 win $9|
At most of our Baccarat tables, you'll find a number of side bets available. These bets are optional and payout independently from your main bet, so if you lose your main bet, you can still win your side wager.
|Side bet||How to win||Payout||House Edge|
|Player Pair||The Player's first two cards are a matching pair, e.g., 7+7||11/1||11.25%|
|Banker Pair||Just like Player Pair, but you're betting the Dealer's first two cards are a pair||11/1||11.25%|
|Perfect Pair||Place a wager that either the Player's or Dealer's first two cards are a suited pair, e.g., 5 of spades||25/1||17.07%|
|Either Pair||Bet that either the Banker or Player are dealt a matching pair of cards||5/1||4.35%|
|Small||The total number of cards is four||1.5/1||5.27%|
|Big||The total number of cards is 5-6||0.54/1||4.35%|
Top 3 Baccarat Strategies
Baccarat is primarily a game of luck compared to skill games like Blackjack and Poker. Apart from placing your bets, you can't control the game in any way. The cards are dealt with automatically, and so is the 3rd card rule.
To have the best odds when playing Baccarat, you'll want to follow these three strategies. While we can't guarantee you'll win every time, you can help push the odds in your favour as much as possible without taking unnecessary risks.
- Bet on the Dealer – Betting on the Dealer long-term will give you the lowest house edge overall of 1.06%. While the difference may seem small compared to the Player bet with a house edge of 1.36%, long term, it could mean the difference between winning and losing. The difference in house edge is caused by the Banker's increased options to draw a third card, which slightly increases the chances of a winning hand.
- Avoid Betting on a Tie – The Banker bet offers the best odds of winning and the lowest payout. The Tie bet is the exact opposite! The odds are much worse, but the potential payout is substantially higher at 8:1. While there's no harm in betting on a Tie, bear in mind that statistically, it reduces your overall house edge when playing. Only use the Tie bet if you're prepared to take on the extra risk. Experienced players will usually leave the Tie bet alone.
- Money management – No matter your play style or strategy, proper bankroll management is the most important thing to master. Think of your bankroll as your gambling budget. Once you've set the amount you want to play with, don't add any more to it until your next planned session, no matter whether you win or lose. Your gambling budget shouldn't contain any money or funds required for your living costs, such as rent, mortgage, bills, food, travel, etc. It should be money set aside for entertainment purposes only. We recommend that you use our responsible gambling tools to help manage your gambling budget.
Help and Support
Online Baccarat is one of the more simple games to learn, and once you've finished reading this page, you'll be ready to play a few hands for yourself. If you need any kind of help with our games, your account, promotions, or anything else, you can find . help in two ways:
- In-Game Help Menu: For any game-related issues or questions, you can access the game's help menu. Open the game window on your computer or smartphone, click on the menu icon, then click on the Help button or icon. Here you'll find all of the game's rules, including how to play, betting options, payouts, RTP information, and any other relevant information.
- Customer Support: For any issues, such as questions related to your account, the cashier, bonuses, etc., you can contact our fantastic Customer Support team 24 hours a day, seven days a week via email, Live Chat (once registered), or telephone.
- Is it safe to play Baccarat at Slots Heaven?
Yes! We hold both a UK and Gibraltar gambling licence. All of our games are checked periodically by third parties to ensure complete randomness and fairness
- How do you win in Baccarat?
Correctly guess on the hand that will be closest to 9 points, or correctly guess it'll be a Tie. You can also make use of the side bets for extra opportunities
- What's the best strategy for Baccarat?
The best strategy is to bet on the Dealer's hand as it has the lowest house edge
- Can I play Baccarat game on my mobile?
Yes! All of our games are mobile-friendly for playing on the go or on your couch.
Baccarat Bonuses and Promotions
At Slots Heaven, we know our players like amazing games and plenty of bonuses and promotions.
If you're a new customer, you can take advantage of an exclusive Welcome Package on your first deposit to boost your bankroll! Afterwards, you can access our promotions calendar filled with Baccarat and slots-friendly bonuses from reloads to cashback and free spins.
Play Baccarat for Real Money
Ready to play your first few rounds of Baccarat? Create your Slots Heaven account to play for real money at the best online tables in Canada.
Click here to sign up and register your account. Then log in, deposit, claim your exclusive Welcome Package, and hit the Baccarat tables! Don't forget to check out our Live Baccarat tables to play with a Live Dealer in real-time!
- Contact Us
- Cookies Policy
- Responsible Gaming
- Fair Gaming
- Security & Privacy
- Terms & Conditions
- Email us at
We're happy to help.
SlotsHeaven.com is licensed and regulated to offer online casino gaming services under the jurisdiction of Gibraltar. © 2021 SlotsHeaven.com is an internationally registered trademark. SlotsHeaven.com is operated by ONISAC Ltd of Suite 732 Europort, Gibraltar under a license issued by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority, RGL No.053 and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. For players located in Great Britain only, SlotsHeaven.com is operated by Mansion Europe Holdings Ltd under a United Kingdom Gambling Commission Remote Operating Licence with Account Number 39448. Only players above the age of 18 are permitted to play our games.
Clicking on the download button will lead to the installation of Windows compatible casino software on your PC, which will enable you to register and play on our casino platform. The application can be uninstalled completely cleanly using the normal remove programs options in Windows. No functions of the software will remain after an uninstallation.
Uninstall Instructions | User Agreement